SCREEN ACTORS GUILD – PRODUCERS PENSION AND HEALTH PLANS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") carefully before using the Screen Actors Guild – Producers Pension and Health Plans website ("SAG-PPHP," "us", "our" or "we") or participating in any online features, using any SAG-PPHP mobile application that is made available by or on behalf of us, or otherwise engaging the services and/or programs offered by SAG-PPHP (collectively, the "Web Properties"). These Terms are in effect for all of our Web Properties.
These Terms are not applicable to any other web page operated and/or owned by any entity other than SAG-PPHP, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, blog, forum, or other material operated by any third party identified on the Web Properties. When visiting these third-party websites, you should refer to the Terms and Conditions in effect for the applicable owner.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, WHICH INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WITH SAG-PPHP REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEB PROPERTIES.
We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to these Terms and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms).
- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. The Web Properties are provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Web Properties, SAG-PPHP does not warrant or represent that: (a) any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on the Web Properties (collectively, the "Content") is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) SAG-PPHP has any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Web Properties will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete. Neither the Content nor the User Content (as defined herein) is intended to be, and it is not, a substitute for personal and individualized professional medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have about your health or before embarking on a course of treatment. None of the advice, products, remedies, or treatments mentioned on the Web Properties is guaranteed to be safe, appropriate, or effective for you or your specific medical needs. Never ignore, or fail to seek, professional medical advice because of something you have learned on the Web Properties. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you believe you are suffering from a medical emergency and/or are having suicidal or self-destructive thoughts, call 911 or other emergency medical help immediately. SAG-PPHP does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, procedures, professionals, tests, therapists, or other information in diagnosing and/or treating a medical or emotional problem or condition.
- NO ENDORSEMENTS. The opinions and advice expressed on the Web Properties are solely those of the original authors and contributors, and do not necessarily represent those of SAG-PPHP, its employees, or other contributors to the Web Properties. Oftentimes the Content will represent divergent or conflicting viewpoints and opinions regarding a specific topic; however, SAG-PPHP makes no assertion or representation that the beliefs of any one author or contributor are superior to those of another. Any recommendations as to lifestyle changes, physicians, procedures, tests, therapies, and/or treatments are the beliefs of the specific author or contributor and do not represent the beliefs of SAG-PPHP.
- WEB PROPERTIES USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print a single copy of any page from the Web Properties for personal, non-commercial purposes if you include the following copyright notice: "Copyright © 2014. SAG-PPHP–Producers Pension and Health Plans. All rights reserved." SAG-PPHP pages and materials may contain other copyright and proprietary rights notices and in no event may you remove, modify, or alter these notices. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, or sell any information from the Web Properties without the express, prior, written consent of SAG-PPHP. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY WEB PROPERTY FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE. Any special rules for the software, audio files, downloads and other items accessible through the Web Properties may be included elsewhere in the Web Properties and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
- UPDATES. We may make changes to the Web Properties, the Content and/or the User Content described in these Terms at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to the services described in these Terms.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. To the extent that a user account is created by you to access and use any Web Property ("User Account"), the following shall apply:
- USER ACCOUNT. To access certain types of features, the Content and the User Content available through the Web Properties, we require the use of a username and password after setting up a User Account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. You agree to (i) immediately notify SAG-PPHP of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or User Account, or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
- ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account for use on the Web Properties, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself on any registration form required for the Web Properties (such information being the "Registration Data"); (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and (iii) maintain and promptly update payment information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if SAG-PPHP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
- NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and usernames are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Properties with his or her username and password.
- OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL. You acknowledge that in using the Web Properties and accessing the Content and/or the User Content, you may encounter material that you deem to be disturbing, offensive or objectionable. You agree to use the Web Properties at your sole risk and SAG-PPHP shall have no liability to you for material that may be disturbing, objectionable or offensive to you.
- NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. Some of the Content and the User Content on the Web Properties may deal with adult topics, which may not be suitable for children. The Web Properties are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to create usernames or User Accounts and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person we know is under the age of 13.
- NO WARRANTIES FOR CONTENT. The Web Properties are provided to you for your information only. SAG-PPHP does not warrant or represent that: (i) the Content and/or the User Content is fair, accurate, or complete; (ii) the Content and/or the User Content is up-to-date or current; (iii) the Content and/or the User Content represents the prevailing or generally accepted ideas or theories in any field; (iv) the Content and/or the User Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (v) the Content and/or the User Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (vi) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete; and/or (vii) the Content and/or the User Content are non-infringing of any third party's intellectual rights.
- NO WARRANTIES FOR WEB PROPERTIES. When using the Web Properties, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond the control of SAG-PPHP. As such, SAG-PPHP makes no warranty concerning the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, the Content, the User Content, or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Web Properties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND THE USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT, AND THE USER CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SAG-PPHP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT SAG-PPHP WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB PROPERTIES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. SAG-PPHP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE WEB PROPERTIES. THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SAG-PPHP AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY CONTENT, USER CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SAG-PPHP and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) assessed or incurred by SAG-PPHP, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties; and/or any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL SAG-PPHP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR INTERRUPTION IN ITS USE OR AVAILABILITY. ADDITIONALLY, SAG-PPHP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS TO ANY PARTY BASED ON THE COMMENTS, VIEWS, AND OPINIONS OF ANY AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTOR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS. SAG-PPHP SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO SAG-PPHP FOR GOODS OR SERVICES IN THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTHS, IF ANYTHING. SAG-PPHP IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE USER CONTENT. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE LIABILITY OF SAG-PPHP WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS.
SAG-PPHP may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or may provide third party content on the Web Properties by framing or other methods (collectively, "Third Party Content"). In addition, the Web Properties may include certain applications, features, programs and services provided by third parties (collectively, the "Third Party Applications"). SAG-PPHP does not monitor Third Party Content or Third Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Content or Third Party Applications. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR IN ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION IS NOT UNDER SAG-PPHP'S CONTROL AND, JUST AS WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, SAG-PPHP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES AND/OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. SAG-PPHP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, WHICH AT ALL TIMES AND IN EACH INSTANCE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR AGREEMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE PROVIDER OF SUCH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS AS MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, AND YOU AGREE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH ALL SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND AGREEMENTS. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEB PROPERTIES, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If a third party links or refers to the Web Properties, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with SAG-PPHP. In most cases, SAG-PPHP is not even aware that a third party has linked or refers to the Web Properties. A third party website that links to the Web Properties: (a) may link or refer to, but not replicate, the Content and/or the User Content; (b) may not create a browser, border environment or frame the Content and/or the User Content; (c) may not imply that SAG-PPHP is endorsing it or its products or services; (d) may not misrepresent its relationship with SAG-PPHP; (e) may not present false or misleading information about SAG-PPHP's products or services; and (f) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Content of the Web Properties, including but not limited to the graphics, audio clips, video clips, and editorial content, is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed by SAG-PPHP. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect SAG-PPHP's rights in and to the Content. No portion of the Content and/or the User Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as provided in Section 3 (Web Properties Use and Content) and elsewhere in these Terms.
SAG-PPHP is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Web Properties. All trademarks and service marks of SAG-PPHP, or its subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of SAG-PPHP, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties' trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Properties should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of SAG-PPHP's, or its subsidiaries' or affiliates', trademarks, service marks or copyrights without SAG-PPHP's prior written permission. SAG-PPHP aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of SAG-PPHP, its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of SAG-PPHP's other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Web Properties or otherwise, without SAG-PPHP's prior written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Web Properties and that complies with the requirements of Section 11 (Third Party Content and Third Party Applications) above may use the names "SAG-PPHP" or the title of any Content in or as part of that link.
- USER CONTENT. The Web Properties does, or may in the future, permit the submission of various forms of content submitted by you and other users, such as materials, statements, reviews, ratings, opinions, personal accounts, documents, images, graphics, logos, designs, videos, text files, audio files, comments, direct messages, correspondence between members or third parties, blog entries, editorials and original publications (collectively, "User Content") and the hosting, sharing, downloading, publishing and/or republishing of such User Content. SAG-PPHP DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY CONFIDENTIALITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY USER CONTENT. TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND THE PRIVACY OF OTHERS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY USER CONTENT THAT CONTAINS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (SUCH AS NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, ETC.) BELONGING TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. UPLOADING IMAGES OR VIDEO OF OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
You shall be solely responsible for your User Content, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. You represent, and warrant that: (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use, and to authorize SAG-PPHP and those other users of the Web Properties to publish, such User Content, all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Content and to enable inclusion and publication of the User Content on the Web Properties as SAG-PPHP deems appropriate; and (b) to the extent applicable, you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each identifiable individual person in the User Content to use the name or likeness of each such person to enable inclusion and publication of the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Web Properties and these Terms. By providing User Content to the Web Properties you hereby grant SAG-PPHP a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, republish and perform the User Content in connection with the Web Properties and SAG-PPHP's (and its respective agents, affiliates' and successors') business including, but not limited to, publication of any portion or all of the User Content in an advertisement, a book, a magazine, a spoken word work, any other literary work and/or any other audio-visual work, in any medium or format, anywhere in the world. You also hereby grant each authorized user of the Web Properties a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable and sublicenseable license to copy, modify, use, reproduce, distribute, publish, republish and prepare derivative works of, display and perform your User Content as permitted under these Terms.
You acknowledge that SAG-PPHP reserves the right to pre-screen User Content and that SAG-PPHP shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, move and/or remove any User Content that is available on or through the Web Properties. You also consent that all User Content that you post to the Web Properties will at all times be available to us. Without limiting the foregoing, SAG-PPHP shall have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, including reviews and ratings that portray SAG-PPHP, its authors or contributors, or any third parties in a negative light. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content or User Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content or User Content created by SAG-PPHP or submitted to or appearing on the Web Properties.
You agree to not use the Web Properties to: (i) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, bullying, tortious, false, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) harm minors in any way; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an official, an employee of SAG-PPHP; (iv) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (v) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Web Properties; (vi) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under a nondisclosure or confidentiality agreement); (vii) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant SAG-PPHP and other users of the Web Properties all of the license rights granted herein; (viii) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, phishing schemes, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; (ix) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (x) interfere with or disrupt the Web Properties or any of the servers or networks connected to the Web Properties, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Properties; (xi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (xii) stalk or otherwise harass another; or (xiii) collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge and agree that, in addition to the other uses set forth in these Terms, SAG-PPHP may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (aa) comply with legal process; (bb) enforce these Terms; (cc) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of any third parties; or (dd) protect the rights, property or personal safety of SAG-PPHP, its authors and contributor, its users and/or the public. You further acknowledge and agree that each person that has access to your User Content may have less restrictions on his or her use of your User Content, and that you submit your User Content with the understanding that any claim you have with respect to such use by others shall be between you and such other person, and shall not include SAG-PPHP.
SAG-PPHP does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and SAG-PPHP expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. SAG-PPHP does not knowingly permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Web Properties, and SAG-PPHP will remove all Content and User Content if properly notified that such Content or User Content infringes or may infringe on another's intellectual property rights. SAG-PPHP reserves the right to remove Content and User Content without prior notice. Without limiting SAG-PPHP's right to cause the termination of a User Account for any or no reason, SAG-PPHP will also cause the termination of a User Account if he or she is determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user of the Web Properties who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had User Content removed from the Web Properties more than twice. SAG-PPHP also reserves the right to decide whether User Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms for violations other than violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, obscene or defamatory material. SAG-PPHP may remove such User Content and/or cause the termination of a User Account for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that SAG-PPHP may disclose your identity in connection with any claim of an intellectual property violation.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your account or right to access secured portions of the Web Properties at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Properties, to SAG-PPHP, to its partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Content and/or the User Content pursuant to Section 3 (Web Properties Use and Content ) automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content or the User Content.
- ADDITIONAL REMEDIES. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms may cause SAG-PPHP irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that SAG-PPHP may seek injunctive or other equitable relief seeking to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded or viewed from any Web Property or in connection with the services (collectively the "Software or Technical Data") by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act (50 U.S.C. Appx. §§ 2401 et seq.) and the Export Administration Regulations (50 C.F.R. Parts 730-774), and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are solely responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws, both foreign and domestic, in your use and viewing of the Web Properties, the Content, the User Content, and any products or services of SAG-PPHP, including without limitation, the Software or Technical Data. Except as authorized by law, you agree and warrant not to export or re-export the Software or Technical Data to any county, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including without limitation persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration's Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals. You further represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state courts in Los Angeles County, California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California, with respect to such matters.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Web Properties, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Web Properties. Your use of the Web Properties following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
Screen Actors Guild – Producers Pension and Health Plans
3601 West Olive Avenue, Suite 200
Burbank, California 91505
Attn: Compliance Officer
Copyright © 2014. Screen Actors Guild – Producers Pension and Health Plans. All Rights Reserved.
EFFECTIVE AS OF: October 3, 2014
LAST UPDATED: September 19, 2014